Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby Its Cold Outside, But Spring has Sprung!

Its trying to snow here in central Canada.

I'm not so impressed at all, despite the allure of warm earthy tones, boots and fabulous hats. Fall and winter are amazing for fashion, but fashionistas, brands and department stores are always looking ahead. Although Spring 2010 was not my favourite for most labels, Spring 2011 is showing much more promise. Nearly every line featured the new spring staples: white and shear, but most designers were not afraid to simultaneously infuse their lines with saturated colour, funky florals and feminine lace. Stella McCartney's Spring 2011 line offers all of these things (although I'm not so sure about her florals). Overall, if I were to find any of these items under my Christmas tree, maybe I wouldn't mind the snow. Spring always comes around eventually.







Posted by: Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment