Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Woman's Right to Shoes

Very little is more exciting than the dress-up opportunities available during the holidays. Christmas and New Years are both fancy dress occasions, and once that's become a little tired (not) we get to throw on some sweats and enjoy the fashion of the Golden Globes, Oscars and Grammys. What a wonderful time of year. To get in the sprit of things, here are some of the shoes I believe should make an appearance under my Christmas tree:

Balmain

Christian Dior

Diego Dolcini

Donna Karan

Emporio Armani

Jean Michel Cazabat

John Galliano

Nicholas Kirkwood

Posted by: Carla

1 comment:

  1. The Emporio Armani was definitely my fave. I'm not sure how I feel about the trend of white almost-wickery things in some of the shoes; it reminds me of this old pair of flats my mom had from the '90s. And not in a good way.

    ReplyDelete