Thursday, July 21, 2011

Clothes Before Hoes

The great thing about boys is dressing them. I lovelovelove when a guy agrees to let me pick out some clothes for him to try on (bonus is when they actually purchase said clothes.) It must be engrained in girls, stemming back from our paper dolls days, but there is something about the male body that begs to be dressed and dressed well.

Hence, I was very excited today when I stumbled upon a super-wicked male fashion blog called Clothes Before Hoes. It gives news on style, culture, art and entertainment and is run by two dudes. Although their content is for the dudes, there is certainly nothing wrong with doing a little window-shopping trendswise as I lie in wait for my next guy friend to agree to go shopping with me.

If you don't have time to check out the blog, you can also hit these dudes up on Twitter.

So much love.

Posted by: Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment