Saturday, January 29, 2011

Elie Saab Spring Couture 2011

Is it just me, or do these couturiers have us floating on a cloud of beautiful? When I talk to people about my love of fashion, all I hear is that couture is something that no one could possibly ever wear in real life. Lebanese designer Elie Saab proves with his latest collection that fashion is indeed art that you live your life in.

Choosing just a few favourites from Saab's couture line proved absolutely impossible. Again, all I could think of were fabulous nights in Paris, Christian Louboutins, and impossibly elegant dresses to be whisked away in. What can I say? Why not look lovely in the city of love? A history nerd can dream.

These were some of my favourites but, as mentioned, the complete line is a must see!









Posted by: Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment