Monday, March 21, 2011

Lets Get Some...

So one of the my many habits whilst putting off school work is checking out Tommy Ton's fantastic street style photos on Style.Com. These photos embody some of the coolest aspects of style--breaking the rules, wearing ridiculous pieces, and being totally fearless.

The cool thing about shoes is that, since they're all the way down on your feet, you can indulge in some of the craziest styles while remaining (if you choose) a little bit more tame on top. (Really, though, opting also for a crazy-fierce bag is usually a good idea. Bonus points of it totally does NOT match your shoes.)

In this spirit, I've sifted through about a thousand current shoe styles to bring you 20 of my favourite ridiculous shoes. I've decided that 2011 is the year I should most definitely start wearing beautiful little pieces of art on my feet. Which ones are your favourites??


Posted by: Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment