Tuesday, March 29, 2011

shop, bop, and romp

I recently became acquainted with ShopBop.Com. I haven't had a chance to look around the site much, so as I wandered through it a bit today, I saw that I had options to look at different styles of clothes. I was pretty delighted to see that one of the search options is "romper." I had to take a look.

I often wonder if the romper is like the poncho, and will continually come back into style, but only to everyone's chagrin. I can say this much---I hate ponchos, but I love rompers. I love that they can be dressed up or down, can be worn with heels or flip-flops, and can be shorts or pants. They're actually pretty perfect all year-round, and, again, I really freaking love them.

The following is a list of reasons why rompers can be  are fabulous:











Posted by: Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment